An English language, literacy and numeracy test must be successfully completed before commencement of ANY course with National Security Training Academy. This course is available to Australian citizens or permanent citizens only.
Please also be aware that once any license is issued in Victoria and you change your residential address, relevant licensing issuing bodies need to be notified. This is your responsibility.
Please also note that some courses (ie first aid) have expiration dates. Please refer to your specific State or Territory regulator to determine what may be required to maintain relevant certifications.
- CPP10107 Certificate I in Security Operations
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
- AVI20613 Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Passenger/Non-Passenger Screener)
- AVI20713 Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Checked Baggage Screener)
- AVISS00026 Aerodrome Reporting Officer Skill Set
- AVISS00027 Aerodrome works safety officer working on time limited works
- AVISS00028 Aerodrome works safety officer working with a Method of Works Plan (MOWP)
- Maritime Security Guard (MSG)
- Maritime Screening Officer
- Maritime Security Awareness Training